
I figured a friend of mine would like these. You know who you are. ;)
But in saying that, I like these too. Sigh. Dreamy. What i wouldnt give for cheese and to look at this scneery for hours. Witha smoking hot guy sitting acroos from me, flashing his white teeth at me, and olive skin and kindness and musceles and all....ill shush and ill let you enjoy before i get too carried away.....
bon appetite?
xo


3 comments:
wow! carmi!! this is awsome! I must sound like a total idiot syaing this but this is so cooooooooooooool. haha, im gonna pry into your very thoughts now! how come ur page is so colourful and pretty?:S
http://zenplate.blogspot.com/
go here
Aw thanks Carmen for the pictures- they're beautiful!!! (They are for me, right? ha ha)
Sigh, I just hope I can go there one day... and experience all that life has to offer.
Post a Comment