Peeking at YOUR life.

My dear friend Jenny has recently been majorly obsessed with a guy called Donald Trump and has been trying to ram his shit down my throat ever since she read the book  Think Big and KICK ASS .  Much of this bullshit consisted of biting back ten thousand times harder if anyone ever bit you, dreaming things that are really big and totally stepping outside of your comfort zone and really getting off your arse and doing shit. Well, that is only s c r a t c h i n g the surface of the surface of what Donald Trump was about. I always thought a big rich man like Donald Trump would be one that only wanted to make a lotta money and was in the game, at the top of his game purely because he knew how to rip people off. Well, apparently I am wrong. Donald Trump wants to run a business. He gets money for doing what he loves. At first, I couldn't believe it. People who did things they loved didnt get money. Money was just a bonus...wasnt it?? I mean think of all those broke artists out there....

However, I remember at my first Work experience, I was told by one of the actors that money was only a bonus.




Today, I went on Facebook( duh, waht day DONT i go on fb...my beloved fb) to search up some old friends that i hadnt been in contact with. There was this one fobby asian girl who used to go to my primary school. She used to be really shy but now shes like.....i dunno, she dates nice gangsters. or maybe mean ones too. but shes not slutty cos shes supposedly madly in love with some guy...who looks gangster. ANYWAY. I started to go through her photos. There were many of her bf [she calls him lor gong jai (yes all my canto friends read that aloud) ] and luvo pics of herself. Suddenly (cliched much carmen) ,  i came across a picture with a website at the bottom of the picture. Well, i thought, i may as well find out what shes up to. Blogs are on public display for a reason, so dont call me a stalker. So anyway, i typed in the address and the whole page was really fobby,  pink and super asian, complete with fobby luvo pics of her...yeah, the sailor pose, peace signs, pufferfish face. one eyed closed pufferfish, little tongue stuck out, big eyes etcetc. It was like i landed in Lucie haven or somethink.



Her blog was in Chinese. Thank God for my grandma(iloveyou) and  Chinese school lol.

I started to read and found that she was a bit like Donald Trump.
Here is an excerpt from her blog -
 


For my non chinese reading friends here is an approximate translation-
 For those who dont know me, i may come across as  rude/strong. Actually I am only strong on the inside. I am I person who remembers all the little bad things that people do to me and i hold grudges against you (note from carmen- grudge might be a weak word for that). If you hurt me, I will hurt you a thousand times wors. If you are kind to me, i will return the favour a thousand times more. thats just the way things are.

In another entry, she mentioned that someone stole her formal money-100 bucks. She said that she is starting to find that this world has such little kindness and compassion.

After reading this, I felt as though i had been really naive. I can see that people would try to hurt Trump because he is a rich dude and they may be jealous, but if an 18 year old girl can see something about society thats different to me...then maybe I am seriously looking at the world in the wrong way.


Always get even. There are some people out there who get taken advantage of and are too afraid to get even- My version of Jenny telling me one of the Donald Trump Principles.



Byee all- will blog about Christmas party later-preferably not at 2:08 am.

3 comments:

lucy said...

YAY Carmen you got a comment thingo! Now we can comment! :D

Dude, you haven't been looking at the world the wrong way round- this is your version of the world and how you would like to live in it. If you want to take revenge on all the people that hurt you, well, so be it because I do it too :P ha ha ha...

but really, i guess its the nice people who win in the end... sometimes... argh what the hell am i saying, i hate people too sometimes. the only thing i can do though is call them fuckwits behind their backs or stick my rude finger up at them then run away...

:P

Jfromtheblock said...

wow n ice to see youv read so much already! but hey, plse dont think im trying to brainwash you or anything either - i dont toally agree with the hit ppl bacjk 1000 times worse thing, obviously thats not me either. But its always nice to gain some new perspective:)

Carmen said...

COMMENT ON MY PREVIOUS POST THEN LUCE.
hmm. i dont 6hink u try to brainwash jenny. you are just very opinionated. and u dont take no for an answer. but i still do feel naive....