IF ONLY THE ART ASSIGNMENT WAS AN ORAL PRESENTATION.


i think that african music is really awesome. they have all sorts of sounds. they are really good with jazz. the have this genre called cape jazz. its very interesting. they have more genres than the western world. is anyone a samba music fan?

Chimes of Freedom is the song im listening to right now. i really think the drums and the choir give it a refreshing feel:) yeah, a bit lion king.

Thanks to Lucy, i have now also hopped onto the OneRepublic bandwagon. I LOVE THEIR NEW ALBUM TOO.  Secrets is a really good song. youtube it guys!!!

I have seen the Ugly Truth like 1.5 times. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! i really love this scene : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HxWSEu-pF4. sexiest scene ever =D. I never think Gerard Butler is that hot looking, but there is a certain little charm he has. yeah. just watch the movie.

when i leave school, i want to go to the annual Rio Carnivale. Anyone wanna come with me?

3 comments:

Jfromtheblock said...

woahhh it looks amazing!! where is it held?

San Franciso Initials said...

I KNOW RIGHT. GERARD BUTLER HAS SUCH AN APPEAL. he's such a charmer!! When i leave school i want to go to Europe :) oh you should go to Rio when the Olympics are held! WOOT

Carmen said...

I SO AM. its held in rio de janeiro. biggest party held everrrrr!!!
better than your average house partay!