I love SBS<3
At first I was like "Who's that?", but then I realised it said SBS <3 instead of just SBS<3 (I thought you mispelt it :P)I LOVE SBS TOO!And ha ha, you finally got rid of that code thingy in your header! :D
YEAH I DID! i did some investigating:):)yeah, i've been watching all their international movies and sleeping heaps late on fridays and saturdays. highlight of my week. apart from singing and dance class:)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
At first I was like "Who's that?", but then I realised it said SBS <3 instead of just SBS<3 (I thought you mispelt it :P)
I LOVE SBS TOO!
And ha ha, you finally got rid of that code thingy in your header! :D
YEAH I DID! i did some investigating:):)
yeah, i've been watching all their international movies and sleeping heaps late on fridays and saturdays. highlight of my week. apart from singing and dance class:)
Post a Comment