Not to be selfish, but how do you react when people tell you that they want to be a better person, that they want to stop their bitching and 'make the world and their lives a better place', when you yourself, have been aiming, striving and working at that goal since you were a wee baby? My personal involuntary reaction was to look down on them. My second reaction was feeling that I had been ripped off. Why do I have to do the right thing when you don't? I have been trying hard to do it all my life, and you only start NOW! that's quite unfair in my opinion.And then they stuff it up, by returning to their old habits. Without even trying.

3 comments:
Sorry Carms. Simple. You can only be responsible for yourself. And you have to be responsible for yourself. If you've risen above something, all you have to do is stay there. People will eventually love you for it. MUCH more importantly, you'll love yourself.
yeh.. annoying, but, I always did think you were very good. you might just snap one day and go 'fuck it' for a year or so.
sorry about that guys. i just snapped.
Post a Comment