Noi.se magazine

I am feeling quite pleased today. I went to Market City before my doctors appointment and went magazine browsing. I came across the most original magazine i had seen in a while. The images actually evokes some kind of atmosphere, unlike those stupid, banal pictures of girls swaying in the wind, commonly seen in magazines such as , haha i will not say, i don't know what the law is, but i dont want to be sued for defamation! I won't deny that those pictures aren't pretty, theyre just...common. And anyone can do them. :D
The magazine doesnt actually have a proper, flashy website. But there are samples of some of the images in their magazine, although those were from a previous issue, and i would not say that they are the best wrks in the magazine. The magazine is released biannually, and its 13 bucks at Market City newsagency SO IM GOING TO GO AND BUY IT.

:D:D

sorry for the horrific grammar guys. im failing english. :) 

http://www.highlightsmag.com/noise.php?noise_id=1

2 comments:

Carmen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucy said...

Ha ha, Carmen. Well, I understand why you'd be wary of 'defamation', but rest assured, even if you did name those magazines (which, according to you, picture "stupid, banal girls swaying in the wind") it wouldnt be defamation- you'd just be stating your opinion, which everyone has the right to. So, don't worry :)